Monday, January 16, 2012

More pictures!

I have been down and out for the past week and now that I am finally beginning to feel like a real person again I am back to blogging! I ended up with an awful bacterial infection from all of the antibiotics I received during labor and surgery, so it was a rough week for us! 
Thankfully, I have a wonderfully amazing mother who dropped everything and flew down here to help us out for the week. We were very sad to see her go today, but SO thankful for the help that she gave us while I was so sick! (THANKS MOM!!!!!)

Here are more pictures of sweet Kayleigh!!

Cousin Cooper came over to visit

Matt and Heather brought lunch and wonderful company! 

My Daddy dressed me today, can you tell? :)

Such a happy baby! 

Just relaxing.

In her new "I love Daddy" shirt (Thanks Dave and Kim)!

On their way out on a walk! 

Finally feeling better and SO happy to be able to cuddle with my sweet baby girl. 

Love this sweet thing! 

Family picture!

So cuddly with her Grandma! 


Looking forward to the rest of our visitors this week (and hopefully to continuing to feel better)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment