Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Less than three days

Lindsey and I are both in Rocklin now getting ready for our big day. We have wrapped up wedding plans. Programs are done, phone calls and email reminders sent. I went and got a hair cut today, the list goes on and on. We are both very excited and have really been enjoying being here with Lindsey's family. More family comes tomorrow and then the partying begins. We fly out to Kauai on Monday morning and will be sure to update with fun pictures from the honeymoon when we are back. I am pretty sure this is the last blog entry we will post until we are back in California in early July.

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. word. EXCITING!! So you're telling me I shouldn't be checking your blog like a mad woman, countless times a day, hoping to catch a glimpse of the paradise that is Hawaii?!?!!?? Come on... share the love... err... maybe not. Ha! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete