Monday, June 8, 2009

Here we go!

We have been talking for a long time about starting a blog, so I finally sat down tonight and began the process (I am also procrastinating from finishing my portfolio).
Things the past few weeks have been very busy! Lets give you a quick overview of what happened...


Joey Graduated from APU in early May!




And, many pre-wedding festivities! (bridal showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties)...sorry about the lack of pictures from the boys bachelor party.

Joey has loved his freedom without school. He has been reading through Harry Potter for the first time and loves it! I can find him sitting in our new chair (that he built!), reading most days when he gets off work....

Joey is currently working at APU with facilities management and works daily from 6:00am-2:30. He also has been enjoying his time with the Baloians and their many animals to keep him entertained.

I am finishing up my last week of student teaching! Woo woo! I cant wait for it to be done! I love my kids and the people that I have been working with, but I am looking forward to no longer having a full time job that i work for free. I continue to work with the Autism Response Team a few nights a week and am almost done with school. I have a big portfolio due with all of the work that I have done in my program over the past two years as well as many things I did during student teaching.

AND....most importantly....WE GET MARRIED IN ONLY 19 DAYS!!!!!!!

Thats all for now. Im off to work on my portfolio before I head to bed. Pictures of our new house (and Joey's first try at making cookies) to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. This will be fun! Thanks for doing the work on it. See you in a week + a day!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time! You better be on the ball about updating or you will be getting reminder messages from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Harry Potter after I graduated from College too! Good man. I saw a few pictures from the wedding from Mari. You were such a handsome couple. What a great day!

    ReplyDelete