Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

During this season of Thanks, we have a TON to be thankful for in the Olsen house. All of the love and support that have been shown to our little family while we prepare for our baby girl's arrival has given us so many things (and people) to be thankful for. 

Baby girl Olsen has already been so spoiled! 

Mari and Shannon threw me a wonderful shower this weekend. Had such a great time celebrating with our friends and family in Pasadena. 

To start off the weekend of fun, Courtney drove down from San Luis Obispo to join in the festivities. 
 I was so happy to have her crafty help to put up the tree in our little one's room. 


Here we are with the final product! 

The shower on Saturday was wonderful. Super cute, relaxing, and full of people I love. 

Its hard to take pictures of your own shower...here are the few that were captured with my camera. Sad I didn't get a group shot this time around! 


Playing the (super hard) game. 


Thanks sister!

This lovely lady did such an amazing job putting everything together for the shower. 
THANK YOU MARI!!!!

Another thing to be thankful for in this season of my life: my beloved college roommates. 

Not too much as changed over the years... :)

2005

2006

2007

 2009

 2010

2011


Its probably a good thing I didn't have a digital camera before our junior year of college....

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive already during this time in our lives. 

1 comment: