Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Seriously?!?!?

I think that Halloween was the scariest it has ever been for Joey (and myself) this year. 

We attended our first childbirth class last night. It seemed like such a fun class at the beginning and we often ended up laughing so hard that we were unable to perform the breathing exercises along with the rest of our class. Little did we know that the giggling and fun was about to end...

We watched a few birth videos to finish off our first class session. 

OH MY GOSH!!!!! 

I am pretty sure that Joey was making this face the entire time...

And I was feeling like this...

Now, I know that we have all seen the miracle of life videos in high school health classes, but it was nothing compared to this! And...now I am less than 2 months away from actually doing this! 

Like our birth class instructor reminded us at the end of class...
"Putting a baby in is the fun part, getting him or her out is not going to be nearly as fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment