Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taking it back....

Sometimes I love the rain (usually when I am at home on the couch in sweats). Recently I have been a little tired of teaching in the rain. The kids are crazy, I end up doing PE in hallways or any empty classroom I can find, and I am getting a little tired of being stuck inside! 

But, today was WONDERFUL! I explained to both my high school and middle school classes that we were having a "Take it back" to Elementary school day. They were a little hesitant at first, but once we started they absolutely loved it and asked to play again tomorrow....

Think Red Light-Green Light, Duck-Duck-Goose, Red Rover, Follow the leader, and tag. 


I wanted to take pictures because they were having so much fun, but I am pretty sure its not legal to put them online. 

Only one more day of work for us this week before time with family on Friday and then a quick getaway weekend. Hope we get to see some sun!

1 comment: