Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun Fridays

I love my job. I get to have "fun fridays" at the end of every week. My kids love fridays and it makes that last day of the week so much easier! 

Today consisted of playing on the playground and with a parachute with my first two elementary school classes, a vote in my high school class for a game of "bucket baseball", a vote in my middle school class for some "krazy kickball" (a class favorite), and ending my day with this... 

Well...it looks a lot better when its blown up, but we had the huge air mat out for my last elementary school class to play with (sorry for the awful picture quality, it was taken on my phone).


Joey had his own "Fun Friday." He had today off, and from what I can tell he spent most of his (very much deserved) day playing this...

AND...

We are off to Palm Springs this weekend with the newlywed Williams and are very much looking forward to the weekend. Outlet shopping, swimming, games, good friends, and a preseason Mavericks vs. Suns game (hot dogs, nachos, and licorice ropes here we come!). 

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment