Friday, January 29, 2010

Slacker

I am such a slacker with updating our blog. Since it took me forever to update our holiday pictures, here is our wonderful weekend in Santa Barbara with Audrey and Josh.
We arrived on Friday evening and heading out to walk up State street to get some garlic rolls (and pasta too) at Palazzios. Yum.

We had a great time with the Dunlops and spent most of our weekend walking, eating, shopping, beaching, visiting, museuming (I think I just made up a word), and more eating. We ate. A lot. And it was amazing. Palazzios, Frescos, Los Arroyos, East Beach Grill, The Habit, Ca Darios, and Jeannine's. My gosh, we did a LOT of eating!


.
It was a great get away weekend with the Dunlops and I am so glad that we had such a great time! (Even with the crazy storms that started on Sunday afternoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment