Friday, June 15, 2012

Food!!!

Kayleigh had her very first taste of Rice Cereal on June 1st after her 5 month check up. She loved having something other than milk for the first time. 

Here is her first taste! 

Sweet girl was very happy.

But wasn't so happy a few nights later when we attempted squash for the first time...

She did okay with squash when we mixed a little bit in with her oatmeal cereal though

Kayleigh had the same exact reaction to her first try of sweet potatoes, but we aren't giving up! She does eat them as long as they are mixed in with her rice or oatmeal cereal. 

I am having fun making Kayleigh's food for her! Assuming it will be even more fun when she actually enjoys eating it :).
I have gotten a lot of use out of my wonderful Mother's Day present (food processor that I have been wanting) from my sweet husband and baby girl.

I made her some homemade applesauce (which Joey and I loved!), and she once again wasn't the biggest fan. 


Kayleigh also LOVES using these little teething nets with ice in them! She will chew and suck until its gone and then happily accept another one. I think teeth are in our near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment