Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rocklin-Round 2

Here is a glimpse into the rest of our time in Rocklin! 

Loving those cuddles. 

At Slice of Goodness. Such amazing pie! 

Yum.

Rocking those sunglasses!

Love this sweet girl. 

Already licking those lips waiting to taste her first garlic chip at Pizzeria Classico! 

Meeting Joy (who has cut my hair since I was in preschool).

Helping Grandma at work. 

Hanging out with "Auntie Mary Anne." 

Bedtime stories :)

This little one got lots of cuddles on this trip! 

On our way over to Dublin we got to stop in Lodi to hang out with the sweet Shamblin Family. It was so good to see these guys! 

We just got back from our trip tonight. We are all wiped out, but had a lot of fun!

I am returning to work tomorrow for the first time. A little nervous about my first day back since before Thanksgiving! Looking forward to seeing my kiddos, but SO sad about leaving this kiddo...
Looking forward to those cuddles each day when my work day is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment