Friday, March 2, 2012

Here we go...

Picture update! 
I finally uploaded all of my pictures...they are out of order, but I would rather hold my baby :)
Here they are:

The Ainsworths came to visit!

Sweet little smiles.

The Dunlops came to visit and Ruby (and her parents) loved Kayleigh.

Sleepy walks with Dad.



Counter Burger cuddles with Amanda.

She loves bath time! 

She can hold her head up so well! 

Loves playing in her gym. 



The Heads came to visit! 





Love.



One of my favorite parts of our nights.

Working on her rolling skills. 

Her super cute vest.

These two are so cute together! 

Love that scrunchy nose smile.

Working on her thumb sucking skills. 

Being a sassy little one. 





Hanging out with Papa.

Okay, I promise to update with her official 2 month pictures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment