Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update

Now that I am finally feeling better from illness once again (got the stomach flu and the bacterial infection has returned- I guess I don't have much luck with this recovery!), I am back to uploading pictures! 

Hanging out on her Daddy's shoulder (one of her favorite places to be) at the park. 

Some family cuddle time at the park.

Little sleeper.

Hanging out with her cousins.

So thoughtful while she sleeps. 

Katie came to meet her!

Hanging out with her friend Cordy Roy the Croc... she loves him!

The Olsen family came to visit and we were all able to be together to celebrate Joey's Grandma's 89th birthday!!

Here is Kayleigh hanging out with her Grandpa...I guess being tickled makes her go cross-eyed as well!

I love this picture because with everything going on around her, Kayleigh is so focused on her Daddy taking the picture from across the room. 

Hanging out with Auntie Jo.

The whole fam

Kayleigh with her Grandma and Great-Grandma!

A generation picture :)


Will upload her 1 month (already!?!) pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment