Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Cooper

In between going to a wedding, running errands, and trying to relax, we have been spending our weekend making plenty of time to go see Cooper and his parents in the hospital. They are hoping to come home tomorrow!

Here are some more pictures of the sweet little one and his fam. 


Meeting his Uncle for the first time.

Family picture time! 

Myles sneaking in a little poke


Cooper rests perfectly on his little cousin. She kicked him a few times today while I was holding him :)

It started hitting me today that I am next!!! Ever since I got pregnant, we knew that Shannon would be having her baby first, so it always felt a little far a way for me. But now that we are LESS THAN 3 months away from our due date, its becoming more of a reality! 
Cant wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment