Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday and vacation bliss

Birthday celebrations began on Thursday night with family dinner at the Lewis house. Because I had made Myles' birthday cake, he made mine...and of course helped me blow out the candles. 


So sweet! 




On friday my amazing husband took the day off work so that he could spend my birthday with me. 
It was a wonderful day...sleeping in, a late and leisurely breakfast, seeing Bridesmaids, a little shopping, and dinner with the Williams at my favorite little french restaurant in Pasadena. 

The best birthday breakfast company ever! 

On Saturday I hopped on a plane to fly up and spend 4 days with my Mom. Love you Mom- thanks for a great start to my vacation! 

And floated in the pool...

While I were there, Mom showed me pictures of how HUGE I was when I was born. Check this out...
How in the world did I fit in her stomach? 

It's starting to make a little more sense to me why I am feeling so large!


Joey picked me up on Wednesday and drove us over to Dublin for the rest of the week and weekend! Looking forward to our relaxing vacation to continue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment