Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's a....

Mystery. 

Little Baby Olsen was being a little difficult today and had its feet in/by its mouth, refusing to show us what it is!

We were SO excited to find out what we are having, but that will have to wait. Possibly for 2 whole months!!!! I am planning on trying to convince the doctor that another ultrasound is needed before then, but we will see.

And, I am currently researching outside options to get myself another ultrasound sometime soon :) 

Here is our sweet little one with his/her feet in its face! 


1 comment:

  1. No way!!! =) Yikes!! I can't imagine going and your lil darling just doesn't want you to see him/her! Being modest already! =) So you think you will wait till baby is here....or how is that coming up with an excuse to have another ultrasound going?? =) Did they make you get up and move around see if the baby would move?? They made me do that!

    ReplyDelete