Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Soaking it up

I am trying to relax as much as I can as I soak up my last three days of Christmas vacation. Before break started I was bummed that I had to work on the 23rd, but now I am stoked! Good choice Pasadena School District! 

Christmas and New Years were great! We had a great time in Grants Pass, OR with my extended family and then had a wonderful week with my family back in Rocklin. 

The whole fam
 The girl cousins with the amazing earrings that Uncle Dennis made for us from our favorite lamp from our grandparents that was made for them by our Aunt. 
 Myles was pretty excited that he got Lips and Lotion in his stocking!
We went to the Folsom zoo on Christmas eve day. 

 Cute parents
 New Years Day we had good friends over for the day to celebrate. The Baker/Hays girls have been friends for over 20 years now. Its always good to be back together again!
 The Dunlops came up on New Years day to join the  party and stayed the night in Rocklin with us. We just love that Ruby girl. 

Off to relax again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment