Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Lazy Boy Lifts" and a prayer request

Today was a good one. I had a good day at work, came home and got a lot done around the house, and I decided I would get a good workout in before Joey came home. I popped in my workout dvd and did the warm up/stretching activities, when I reached around for our remote so I could turn the volume up and...

To the floor I fell....and stayed.  Awful back spasms and pain that I haven't felt in years.

Thank God that my sister lives so close. I was able to crawl over to the door to unlock it so she could come in and feed me motrin, make me a bed of ice, and keep me company while I was helpless on the floor until Joey got home from work. 

After almost three hours on the floor (I refused Joey's offers to take pictures for our blog), I finally made it up to an upright position. I have become SO incredibly thankful for the "Lazy-Boy Lift" chairs that we inherited from Joey's grandparents! I dont have to sit down or stand it, I just back right in and it does the work for me. SO great!!!
Enough about me :)


More importantly,
My dear friends Clint and Haley are going to meet their baby boy tomorrow for the first time. PLEASE keep them in your prayers! Haley's c-section is at 7 in the morning. Check out their blog to learn more about their little family. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your back!! You know I understand that pain.

    If it's an encouragement-- I'm feeling pretty much all the way better these days. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

    M

    ReplyDelete