Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crazy Neighbors



I wish that i had grabbed the camera a lot faster when I saw this, but I guess that I was just too amazed that it was actually happening.

Well, most of you know that we have a very interesting neighbor directly across the street from us, but we just discovered another!

I looked outside our family room window to see a woman backing her car across the grass very close to the house down the street.
Then, another woman proceeds to climb on top of the car and tries to boost herself up onto the roof. Because she is unable to do this, she has her friend hand her a folding chair. Not a sturdy metal one, but one of those flimsy white plastic chairs. She then puts the chair on the roof of the car and stands on it to get up to the roof.

Once up on the roof she opens the upstairs window, but cannot climb in, so she goes down to get that handy plastic chair, and sets it under the window on her very slanted roof.

At this point in time I was more watching to make sure she didn't fall off the roof and get hurt, but it was still quite entertaining. It took her a while to squeeze through the window, the she reached back out to grab the chair and bring it inside.

Im glad we don't have an upstairs to deal with right now if we lock our keys inside. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, but I didnt feel like I could run out into the street to snap pictures of the process.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You're surrounded by crazies!! Endless entertainment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And such cheap entertainment, no less!

    ReplyDelete